Decisions adopted at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of AB Amber Grid
The following decisions were adopted at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of AB Amber Grid (legal entity code 303090867, office address Laisvės pr. 10, LT-04215 Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania) on April 20, 2022:
1. AB Amber Grid Consolidated Annual Report for 2021.
The consolidated annual report of AB Amber Grid for 2021 is taken into account (Appendix n°1).
2. Independent auditor’s report on the consolidated and company financial statements and consolidated annual report of AB Amber Grid for 2021.
The report of the independent auditor on the audit by AB Amber Grid of the separate and consolidated financial statements and of the consolidated annual report is taken into account (Appendix no. 1).
3. Approval of the set of consolidated and corporate accounts of AB Amber Grid for 2021.
The set of consolidated and corporate accounts of AB Amber Grid for 2021 is approved (Appendix n°1).
4. Regarding the provision of support.
EUR 166,000 is allocated to the donation, taking into account the benefit of the reference year.
5. Approval of the profit distribution of AB Amber Grid for 2021.
AB Amber Grid’s profit distribution for 2021 is approved (Appendix No. 2).
6. Approval of AB Amber Grid’s compensation report for 2021.
AB Amber Grid’s Compensation Report for 2021, which forms part of AB Amber Grid’s Consolidated Annual Report for 2021, is approved.
7. Recall of members of the Management Board.
The decision is adopted to dismiss Algirdas Juozaponis and Renata Damanskytė – Rekašienė from the Board of Directors of AB Amber Grid effective April 20, 2022.
8. Election of Board Members.
It is decided to elect to the Board of Directors of AB Amber Grid from April 20, 2022 until the end of his term:
8.1. Vytautas Bitinas, appointed by parent company UAB EPSO-G;
8.2. Dalius Svetulevičius, appointed by parent company UAB EPSO-G;
8.3. Karolis Švaikauskas, civil servant.
9. Concerning the establishment of the modalities of activity of the Council.
9.1. It is established that the members of the Management Board delegated by the parent company UAB EPSO-G and the State are not remunerated.
9.2. The updated general conditions of the contract on the activities of a member of the board of directors of AB Amber Grid are approved (Annex No. 3).
9.3. The Chief Executive Officer of AB Amber Grid is authorized to sign the approved Standard Agreement for Board Membership in the Management of AB Amber Grid with all Board Members on behalf of ‘AB Amber Grid at the latest within 5 (five) days from the day of adoption of the decision.
10. Regarding the allocation of powers to the Managing Director of AB Amber Grid.
The CEO of AB Amber Grid is authorized (with the right of subdelegation) to notify the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania about the dismissal of members of the Board of Directors and the election of new members of the Board of Directors, to register the modified data in the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania and perform all other related actions.
1. AB Amber Grid consolidated and separate financial statements, consolidated annual report, confirmation of responsible persons, independent auditor’s report for the year 2021.
2. AB Amber Grid profit distribution for 2021;
3. General conditions of the contract on the activities of a member of the board of directors of AB Amber Grid.
Laura Šebekienė, communication manager of Amber Grid,
+370 699 61 246, [email protected]