Notice on Update Agenda Items
The AUGA Group, AB Consolidated Annual Report 2021 has been published in accordance with the new European reporting requirements (in zip format). Due to the limited size of attachments, the 2021 Consolidated Annual Report in English has been split into two parts. However, the announced documents were not visible on the market news site of the Nasdaq Baltic site due to technical problems with the platform.
The 2021 consolidated annual report in a zip document can be viewed on the Nasdaq Baltic website: https://nasdaqbaltic.com/market/upload/reports/aug/2021_ar_en_eur_con_ias_esef.zip
By this notice AUGA group, AB (code 126264360, address Konstitucijos ave. 21C, Vilnius, hereinafter – Company) updates the agenda of the ordinary general meeting of shareholders of the Company of April 29, 2022 with draft decisions and related information:
In 2021, the audited revenues of AUGA Group, AB and its subsidiaries (hereinafter – the Group) amounted to EUR 71.72 million (revenues of EUR 71.78 million were reported in the interim financial statements for the 12-month period ended December 31, 2021, hereinafter unaudited data) .
The Group’s audited net loss for the year 2021 was €15.44 million (unaudited net loss of €14.03 million for the year 2021 previously reported).
The audited EBITDA of the Group for the year 2021 amounts to 9.10 million euros (unaudited EBITDA of 9.06 million euros for the year 2021 previously reported).
Draft decisions of the ordinary general meeting of the Company on the issues 1-4 and 8 of the meeting agenda are as follows:
1. Consolidated annual report of the Company for the year 2021 and auditor’s report
1.1 Consolidated annual report of the Company for the year 2021 and auditor’s report tAken for the information.
1.2 Approve the remuneration report for the year 2021 of the Company in the context of the consolidated annual report of the Company for the year 2021
2. Approval of the consolidated and individual annual accounts of the Company for the financial year 2021
Approve the consolidated and individual annual accounts for the financial year 2021.
3. Approval of the appropriation of the Company’s results for the financial year 2021
To distribute the Company’s profit of a total amount of EUR 9,826,977 available for assignment, as follows:
|1.||Prior year unallocated profit (loss) at year-end December 31, 2021||10,388,904|
|2.||Net profit (loss) for the year||(1,123,927)|
|3.||Profit (loss) for the accounting period not recognized in the income statement||–|
|4.||Share-based payment for employee expenses recorded in the profit and loss account||562,000|
|5.||Contribution of shareholders against losses||–|
|6.||Share of property, plant and equipment reserve||–|
|7.||Profit (loss) for allocation (1+2+3+4+5+6)||9,826,977|
|8.||Allocation of profit to the mandatory reserve||–|
|9.||Allocation of profit to the reserve for allocation of shares||493,000|
|ten.||Allocation of profit to other reserves||–|
|11.||Allocation of profit to dividends||–|
|12.||Allocation of profit to directors’ fees||–|
|13.||Unrestricted profit (loss) at end of year carried forward to next year (7-8-9-10-11-12)||9,333,977|
4. Appointment of the auditor to audit the consolidated financial statements of the Company for the financial year 2022 and approval of auditor compensation
Appoint UAB PricewaterhouseCoopers (code: 111473315) as the company’s audit firm to perform the audit of the consolidated and separate financial statements Statements for 2022 financial year. To authorize theCompany’s The Managing Director must enter into the agreement for the audit services, setting out payment for the services as agreed between the parties but in any case not more than EUR90.000 (ninety thousand) (excluding VAT) per year for the audit of the Companythe consolidated and separate financial statements of .
8. Delivery of the Strategy implementation report.
Taken for information.
We draw your attention to the fact that the financial statements are published in the Single European Electronic Format (ESEF) – two documents in zip format are attached.
- Independent auditor’s report, consolidated annual report and consolidated and separate financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2021 published in ESEF. (The documents are provided in zip format. Due to the limited size of the documents, the reports have furthermore been divided into two parts)
- Notice of Explanation of Discrepancy in Base Year Earnings in Audited Annual Financial Statements from Preliminary Published Earnings.
- Strategy implementation report.
- General Ballot.
+370 5 233 5340